Contrary to what you may have
heard – vaping is not safe
Many people are being told and often truly believe that using electronic cigarettes or other vaping products is safe or nearly harmless. This video and its associated resource page explains why so many people believe this statement and how they are wrong.
Resources referred to in this video:
- Professor Simon Chapman’s blog referred to in this video
- Critical review of Public Health England’s view that vaping is 95% safer than smoking
Other related resources:
- Vaping: What you can’t see can still hurt you
- STUDENT ALERT: e-cigarettes and juuling are dangerous
- We ignored the evidence linking cigarettes to cancer. Let's not do that with vaping
- Premature deaths caused by smoking
- A conflict of interest is strongly associated with tobacco industry-favourable results, indicating no harm of e-cigarettes.
- Our views on the need for harm reduction
- Resources regarding the use of electronic cigarettes as a quitting aid
- Parent to parent e-cigarette, Juul and nicotine addiction warnings
- Kids and vaping: an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure