FOR IMMEDIATE FREE RELEASE
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Contact: John R. Polito
Joel's Jukebox: Top 64 Stop Smoking Tunes
With half of adult smokers smoking themselves to death, slaves to endless "want" flowing from highjacked dopamine pathways, one of life's greatest challenges is motivating nicotine addicts to seek recovery insight and understanding while still time. Today the popular quit smoking site WhyQuit.com unveils Joel's Jukebox, eleven hours of easy listening, yet another free quitting tool waiting to be discovered. Imagine 64 free sessions with one of the world's top stop smoking counselors.
Author of the popular free ebook "Never Take Another Puff" (over two million downloads) there's increasing awareness that Joel Spitzer may be the Babe Ruth of smoking cessation. Having started as a volunteer with the American Cancer Society in 1972, he has since presented more than 325 six-session quitting clinics spanning 13 days (each session two hours), and over 570 single session seminars.
Assembled by Webb Collings (WBC), one of Joel's thousands of online graduates, Joel's Jukebox is a fast loading MP3 player that arranges and shares 64 short audio clips previously recorded by Joel, clips featured in Joel's Library.
The life extending tunes played by Joel's Jukebox range from how to minimize common quitting symptoms to understanding the emotional loss. More than a dozen clips help diminish the nagging "wanting" to smoke by destroying
smoking rationalizations. Listeners also receive guidance on common
quitting related concerns such as alcohol use and weight gain.
Established in 1999, WhyQuit.com is a commercial free site that declines donations and is staffed entirely by volunteers. Built entirely upon referrals, it is the #2
ranked "quit smoking" site among more than 14 million Google search results. Having assembled the Internet's greatest arsenal of free quitting tools, WhyQuit's dream is that smokers discover, visit and explore the site while there's still time.
Our free quitting e-books
Read both & demolish quitting anxieties!
Learn More About Smart Turkey Quitting
- WhyQuit.com - WhyQuit is the Internet's oldest forum devoted to the art, science and psychology of cold turkey quitting, the stop smoking method used by the vast majority of all successful long-term ex-smokers. Left to right, WhyQuit is organized under three headings: (1) Motivation, (2) Education and (3) Support.
- "Never Take Another Puff" - Imagine a free 149 page stop smoking ebook that's registered more than 4 million downloads and was written by a man who has devoted 40 years, full-time to helping smokers quit. Never Take Another Puff (NTAP) was authored by Joel Spitzer, the Internet's leading authority on how to stop smoking cold turkey. It is an insightful collection of almost 100 articles on every cessation topic imaginable.
- "Freedom from Nicotine - The Journey Home" - Written by John R. Polito, a former 30-year heavy smoker and WhyQuit's 1999 founder, Freedom from Nicotine (FFN) is a free nicotine dependency recovery book that documents the science underlying nicotine dependency and successful cessation. Whether hooked on cigarettes, e-cigarettes (e-cigs), bidis, kreteks, a pipe, hookah or cigars, on dip, chew, snuff or snus, or on the nicotine gum, lozenge, spray, inhaler or patch, FFN provides a comprehensive yet easy to follow road-map to freedom from nicotine.
- Turkeyville - Visit Turkeyville, Facebook's only nicotine-free quit smoking support group. The group's primary focus is the first few days and helping new quitters get started. Just that first brave step, yes you can!
- Joel's Library - Joel's Library is home to Joel Spitzer's "Daily Quitting Lesson Guide." The Guide walks new quitters through the first two weeks of smoking cessation, recommending daily videos to watch and articles to read. Joel's Library is also home to more than 100 original short stop smoking articles, to his free ebook Never Take Another Puff, and to his collection of more than 200 video stop smoking lessons.
- Nicotine Addiction 101 - WhyQuit's guide to understanding nicotine dependency.
- Freedom - Looking for a deadly serious and highly focused education oriented support group? Home to Joel Spitzer, Freedom is the Internet's only 100% nicotine-free peer messageboard support forum. Explore Freedom's hundreds of thousands of archived member posts on how to quit smoking.
- Nicotine Cessation Topic Index - An alphabetical subject matter index to hundreds of nicotine cessation support group discussions, article and videos.
- 40 Quitting Tips - Key cold turkey nicotine cessation tips on how to stop smoking, vaping, chewing or sucking nicotine into your body and bloodstream.
Knowledge is a Quitting Method
Written April 21, 2010 and last updated June 4, 2015 by John R. Polito