Joel's Jukebox: Top 64 Stop Smoking Tunes
With half of adult smokers smoking themselves to death, slaves to endless "want" flowing from highjacked dopamine pathways, one of life's greatest challenges is motivating nicotine addicts to seek recovery insight and understanding while still time. Today the popular quit smoking site WhyQuit.com unveils Joel's Jukebox, eleven hours of easy listening, yet another free quitting tool waiting to be discovered. Imagine 64 free sessions with one of the world's top stop smoking counselors.
Author of the popular free ebook "Never Take Another Puff" (over two million downloads) there's increasing awareness that Joel Spitzer may be the Babe Ruth of smoking cessation. Having started as a volunteer with the American Cancer Society in 1972, he has since presented more than 325 six-session quitting clinics spanning 13 days (each session two hours), and over 570 single session seminars.
Assembled by Webb Collings (WBC), one of Joel's thousands of online graduates, Joel's Jukebox is a fast loading MP3 player that arranges and shares 64 short audio clips previously recorded by Joel, clips featured in Joel's Library.
The life extending tunes played by Joel's Jukebox range from how to minimize common quitting symptoms to understanding the emotional loss. More than a dozen clips help diminish the nagging "wanting" to smoke by destroying smoking rationalizations. Listeners also receive guidance on common quitting related concerns such as alcohol use and weight gain.
Established in 1999, WhyQuit.com is a commercial free site that declines donations and is staffed entirely by volunteers. Built entirely upon referrals, it is the #2
ranked "quit smoking" site among more than 14 million Google search results. Having assembled the Internet's greatest arsenal of free quitting tools, WhyQuit's dream is that smokers discover, visit and explore the site while there's still time.
How to Quit Smoking
Our Free E-books
Read both & destroy fear driven anxieties!
Discover Smart Turkey Quitting
- WhyQuit.com - WhyQuit is the Internet's oldest forum devoted to the art, science and psychology of cold turkey quitting, the stop smoking method used by the vast majority of all successful long-term ex-smokers.
- Nicotine Addiction 101 - WhyQuit's basic guide to understanding nicotine dependency.
- Nicotine Cessation Topic Index - An alphabetical subject matter index to more than a thousand nicotine cessation articles, videos and support group discussions.
- Joel's Library - Joel Spitzer began presenting stop smoking clinics and seminars in 1976. WhyQuit's education director since 2000, Joel's Library is home to his life's work. It includes Joel's "Daily Quitting Lesson Guide," more than 100 original stop smoking articles, his free ebook "Never Take Another Puff," and to his ever growing collection of more than 400 stop smoking videos.
- "Freedom from Nicotine - The Journey Home" - Written by John R. Polito, a former 30-year heavy smoker and WhyQuit's 1999 founder, Freedom from Nicotine shares the science underlying nicotine dependency and successful abrupt nicotine cessation.
- Turkeyville - Imagine surrounding yourself with more than 10,000 cold turkey quitters. Turkeyville is a Facebook support group exclusively for cold turkey quitters.
- Freedom - Freedom was WhyQuit's original 1999 stop smoking support group. No longer accepting members, its 453,000 archived posts continue to share recovery insights.