How to quit smoking video viewed 50,000 times
Imagine a temporary period of re-adjustment transporting you to entire days where you never once think about wanting to smoke nicotine. Would that be a good thing or bad? If good, what sense does it make to fear or dread coming home?
Created eight months ago, Joel Sptizer's "How to quit smoking" YouTube video today recorded its 50,000th view. The 14 minute video shares basic tips on how to stop smoking.
Who is Joel Spitzer? Imagine the wisdom and insights you would develop after devoting 40 years, full-time, seven days a week, to helping smokers break free. A Chicago smoking cessation counselor since 1972, Spitzer freely shares his ebook ("Never Take Another Puff"), nearly 500 video lessons and more than 100 articles at WhyQuit.com inside Joel's Library.
More coins, no ash, improved breathing, restored self esteem, the ability to go where you want and stay as long as you like, contrary to the wanting you'll feel for that next fix, breaking nicotine's grip upon your mind and life is wonderful not horrible.
Imagine a simple YouTube quitting tips video providing the basic ammo needed to permanently silence your never ending cycle of wanting to smoke more nicotine.
Knowledge and understanding destroy fear diven anxieties. Become smarter than your addiction is strong. Explore Joel's Library.
Share this article
Our Free E-books
Read both & destroy fear driven anxieties!
Discover Smart Turkey Quitting
- WhyQuit.com - WhyQuit is the Internet's oldest forum devoted to the art, science and psychology of cold turkey quitting, the stop smoking method used by the vast majority of all successful long-term ex-smokers.
- Nicotine Addiction 101 - WhyQuit's basic guide to understanding nicotine dependency.
- Nicotine Cessation Topic Index - An alphabetical subject matter index to more than a thousand nicotine cessation articles, videos and support group discussions.
- Joel's Library - Joel Spitzer began presenting stop smoking clinics and seminars in 1976. WhyQuit's education director since 2000, Joel's Library is home to his life's work. It includes Joel's "Daily Quitting Lesson Guide," more than 100 original stop smoking articles, his free ebook "Never Take Another Puff," and to his ever growing collection of more than 400 stop smoking videos.
- "Freedom from Nicotine - The Journey Home" - Written by John R. Polito, a former 30-year heavy smoker and WhyQuit's 1999 founder, Freedom from Nicotine shares the science underlying nicotine dependency and successful abrupt nicotine cessation.
- Turkeyville - Imagine surrounding yourself with more than 10,000 cold turkey quitters. Turkeyville is a Facebook support group exclusively for cold turkey quitters.
- Freedom - Freedom was WhyQuit's original 1999 stop smoking support group. No longer accepting members, its 453,000 archived posts continue to share recovery insights.