Help friends discover the most
productive quit smoking method
The neo-nicotine industry, which now includes e-cigs, is working its butt off to guarantee that your nicotine dependent friends and loved ones remain chemically enslaved during 2018. Your friends need your help.
The biggest stop smoking day of the year is upon us. And while the vast majority of your smoking friends dream about quitting, truth is, brainwashed by industry marketing, it's unlikely they know how.
The industry's master plan is to keep your friends nicotine's slave until the day they die. Its collective economic muscle is gigantic. It's why it's nearly impossible to locate any reference to the 2013 Gallup Poll finding that more ex-smokers quit smoking cold turkey than by all other methods combined.
There are no profits to be made. Not a penny is spent on advertising. It's why the chances of your smoking friends stumbling upon any of the leading cold turkey quitting Internet destinations are slim to none.
Here's a list of the Internet's top cold turkey resources. Each site teach the keys to successful cold turkey quitting. Please share this list with all your smoking friends. Let this be the year that they break nicotine's grip upon their dopamine pathways, priorities, thinking, time, mouth, money, health and life. Together, just one smoker at a time, we can make a difference!
- WhyQuit.com - The leading cold turkey nicotine cessation site.
- Joel's Library - The largest collection of original quitting articles anywhere.
- Turkeyville - Facebook's 10,000 member quitting support group.
- Never Take Another Puff - Five million downloads, the most popular free cold turkey ebook.
- Freedom from Nicotine - The Journey Home - A PDF ebook by WhyQuit's founder.
- Joel Spitzer's YouTube Stop Smoking Video Library - Nearly 500 video quitting lessons.
How to Quit Smoking
Our Free E-books
Read both & destroy fear driven anxieties!
Discover Smart Turkey Quitting
- WhyQuit.com - WhyQuit is the Internet's oldest forum devoted to the art, science and psychology of cold turkey quitting, the stop smoking method used by the vast majority of all successful long-term ex-smokers.
- Nicotine Addiction 101 - WhyQuit's basic guide to understanding nicotine dependency.
- Nicotine Cessation Topic Index - An alphabetical subject matter index to more than a thousand nicotine cessation articles, videos and support group discussions.
- Joel's Library - Joel Spitzer began presenting stop smoking clinics and seminars in 1976. WhyQuit's education director since 2000, Joel's Library is home to his life's work. It includes Joel's "Daily Quitting Lesson Guide," more than 100 original stop smoking articles, his free ebook "Never Take Another Puff," and to his ever growing collection of more than 400 stop smoking videos.
- "Freedom from Nicotine - The Journey Home" - Written by John R. Polito, a former 30-year heavy smoker and WhyQuit's 1999 founder, Freedom from Nicotine shares the science underlying nicotine dependency and successful abrupt nicotine cessation.
- Turkeyville - Imagine surrounding yourself with more than 10,000 cold turkey quitters. Turkeyville is a Facebook support group exclusively for cold turkey quitters.
- Freedom - Freedom was WhyQuit's original 1999 stop smoking support group. No longer accepting members, its 453,000 archived posts continue to share recovery insights.