Discussion, comments and links related to Joel Spitzer's cold turkey quit smoking videos
"Don't beat yourself up for smoking"
Video explains why it is important not to be too quick in letting yourself off the hook when you relapse despite the fact that many may encourage you not to beat yourself up if you smoked.
- "I liked my other support group more"
- The lucky ones get hooked
- Is relapsing on nicotine a good learning experience?
- "Get right back in the saddle?"
- "Don't let a slip put you back to using"
- Past "successful" quits
- "I know I will quit again"
- "Maybe a puff isn't that big of a deal"
- "If I relapse I'll smoke until it kills me"