Dual use of cigarettes and electronic cigarettes
Video discusses how e-cigarettes are an ineffective tool at helping most smokers to be able to quit and discusses the Implications of smokers who use e-cigarettes to supplement their nicotine delivery needs at times when they are not permitted to smoke regular cigarettes.
Other related resources:
- Electronic cigarettes as effective as nicotine patches
- Gallup Poll: Most quitters credit cold turkey
- Our views on the need for harm reduction
- "Whatever you do don't quit smoking cold turkey!"
- Why do smokers smoke?
- Comments on videos and channel