Quitting smoking is a simple process
Quitting smoking is really a simple process. However, “simple” does not always mean “easy.”. Video explains the difference between the two terms. The resources attached below further explore this issue and gives some practical steps on how to make the process easier for those who do experience physical withdrawal symptoms.
- What is nicotine withdrawal really like?
- Blood sugar issues when quitting smoking
- Disorientation that may occur when first quitting smoking
- Common symptoms
- Going back to normal after quitting
- Why I recommend cranberry juice when first quitting smoking
- How to quit smoking