Vaping: What you can’t see can still hurt you
A December 2018 cotton ball comparison video experiment produced by Public Health England will likely leave many viewers believing that vaping is relatively harmless because it doesn’t discolor the lungs the way smoking tobacco cigarettes do. This video explains that when it comes to dangers posed by nicotine delivery systems, it’s often what you don’t see that can still end up harming and possibly killing you.
- The Palmolive Bottle demonstration
- Contrary to what you may have heard – vaping is not safe
- As “safe as drinking coffee”? Research spoiling the e-cigarette rehabilitation of nicotine party.
- How you can help prevent kids from vaping
- Lung cancer: Isn’t there a cure just around the corner?
- Heart and circulatory diseases
- Nicotine addiction
- Our views on the need for harm reduction
- Resources regarding the use of electronic cigarettes as a quitting aid