"What did they do to you to make you quit smoking?"
A common question posed to graduates of my stop smoking clinics was what the clinic did to the them to make them quit smoking. The video explains that as a clinic, we did nothing to them to make them quit. All that we did was provide the participants with information that helped them to understand what they needed to do to quit. It is the same information that we now provide freely on the Internet, through this YouTube channel as well as through information and support available at the WhyQuit.com site.
- Why I no longer conduct stop smoking clinics
- Are people doomed to fail if they don't get professional help to quit smoking?
- "My support group is responsible"
- Welcome to WhyQuit.com
- "I liked my other support group more"
- "I don't want to see any scary pictures"
- "The only time I think of smoking is when I get one of your stupid letters"