Ten Free World No Tobacco Day Quitting Tools
Two studies found that unplanned quitting attempts are twice as likely to succeed as planned ones (2009 U.S., 2006 U.K.) Why allow quitting day anticipation anxieties to build and rob you of success? World No Tobacco Day is a great reason to jump into the recovery pool. Whether you seek to stop smoking, quit smokeless tobacco or break free from the nicotine gum, lozenge or e-cigarettes, the below totally free quitting tools will aid in breaking nicotine's grip upon your life and mind.
Knowledge isn't just power but a quitting method. The key to lasting freedom is to become more dependency recovery savvy than our addiction is strong. Why be afraid? Turn on the lights!
Free Quitting Tools
Quit smoking tips - The 46 most important World No Tobacco Day stop smoking tips.
Smokeless tobacco quitting tips - Whether hooked on snuff,
dip, chew or snus, World No Tobacco Day is a great opportunity to
reclaim your mouth, mind and life.
"Never Take Another Puff," a free quit smoking e-book - Discover why Joel Spitzer's free stop smoking ebook has been downloaded more than two million times.
Motivational Materials - Need motivation to jump into the pool? While enslaved dopamine pathways scream "want" for more nicotine, stories like those of Noni age 33, Bryan 34, Deborah 38 and Kim 44 scream even louder why nicotine's chemically induced lies must be ignored.
Serious online group support - "Freedom from Nicotine" is a 5,000 member free quitting support group and the only forum where nicotine has no voice (see highlight posts).
200+ video counseling lessons - Imagine having your very own quit smoking counselor. Joel Spitzer presented more than 350 12-hour live stop smoking clinic programs over three decades and wants to share what he learned with you.
"Freedom from Nicotine - The Journey Home", a free quitting ebook. - Written by John R. Polito, a former 30-year, 3 pack-a-day smoker and founder of WhyQuit, this e-book's focus is on nicotine dependency recovery, regardless of its path into the bloodstream.
100 original quit smoking articles - Joel's Library contains insightful quitting articles on almost every smoking cessation topic imaginable.
Joel's Jukebox - Listen to more than sixty fast loading MP3 quit smoking lessons by Joel Spitzer.
WhyQuit - Founded in 1999 and staffed entirely by volunteer cessation counselors, this commercial free site sells nothing, refuses donations and is home to the Internet's largest array of free nicotine cessation tools.
Our free quitting e-books
Read both & demolish quitting anxieties!
Learn More About Smart Turkey Quitting
- WhyQuit.com - WhyQuit is the Internet's oldest forum devoted to the art, science and psychology of cold turkey quitting, the stop smoking method used by the vast majority of all successful long-term ex-smokers. Left to right, WhyQuit is organized under three headings: (1) Motivation, (2) Education and (3) Support.
- "Never Take Another Puff" - Imagine a free 149 page stop smoking ebook that's registered more than 4 million downloads and was written by a man who has devoted 40 years, full-time to helping smokers quit. Never Take Another Puff (NTAP) was authored by Joel Spitzer, the Internet's leading authority on how to stop smoking cold turkey. It is an insightful collection of almost 100 articles on every cessation topic imaginable.
- "Freedom from Nicotine - The Journey Home" - Written by John R. Polito, a former 30-year heavy smoker and WhyQuit's 1999 founder, Freedom from Nicotine (FFN) is a free nicotine dependency recovery book that documents the science underlying nicotine dependency and successful cessation. Whether hooked on cigarettes, e-cigarettes (e-cigs), bidis, kreteks, a pipe, hookah or cigars, on dip, chew, snuff or snus, or on the nicotine gum, lozenge, spray, inhaler or patch, FFN provides a comprehensive yet easy to follow road-map to freedom from nicotine.
- Turkeyville - Visit Turkeyville, Facebook's most popular quit smoking support group. The group's primary focus is the first few days and helping new quitters get started. Yes you can!
- Joel's Library - Joel's Library is home to Joel Spitzer's "Daily Quitting Lesson Guide." The Guide walks new quitters through the first two weeks of smoking cessation, recommending daily videos to watch and articles to read. Joel's Library is also home to more than 100 original short stop smoking articles, to his free ebook Never Take Another Puff, and to his collection of more than 200 video stop smoking lessons.
- Nicotine Addiction 101 - WhyQuit's guide to understanding nicotine dependency.
- Freedom - Looking for a deadly serious and highly focused education oriented support group? Home to Joel Spitzer, Freedom is the Internet's only 100% nicotine-free peer messageboard support forum. Explore Freedom's hundreds of thousands of archived member posts on how to quit smoking.
- Nicotine Cessation Topic Index - An alphabetical subject matter index to hundreds of nicotine cessation support group discussions, article and videos.
- 40 Quitting Tips - Key cold turkey nicotine cessation tips on how to stop smoking, vaping, chewing or sucking nicotine into your body and bloodstream.
Knowledge is a Quitting Method