Discussion, comments and links related to Joel Spitzer's cold turkey quit smoking videos
A 99.9% commitment to quit smoking will fail
In dealing with some problems in life, if a person makes a 99.9% effort or commitment to make a change they may have some success to show for it. In quitting smoking, a 99.9% effort will result in a total failure of that quit.
- “You know smoking two or three cigarettes is better than having smoked two or three packs!”
- Resources related to the implications of a puff once you have quit
- Lost long term quits
- Can taking a break from smoking help you “get rid of” nicotine tolerance?
- The power of nicotine addiction
- Don’t let a slip put you back to using
- Maybe a puff isn’t that big of a deal
- Quitting by gradual withdrawal
- Never take another puff