"After quitting smoking is there
such a thing as the “quitters flu?"
Many Internet sites talk about a condition called the “quitters flu” This video discusses how in the first few days after quitting a person may experience symptoms that seem flu like, but how they are really different than actual infections and the importance of not writing off these symptoms once past the first few days of a quit.
- General warning about getting colds or flu after quitting
- When you may really need to talk to your doctor about quitting smoking
- Why many people cough more after quitting
- Blood sugar issues when quitting smoking
- Disorientation that may occur when first quitting smoking
- Common symptoms
- Going back to normal after quitting
- Will this get better?
- “Is anyone else experiencing the symptom of…?
- “Is this a symptom of quitting smoking?” (part 2)
- Life goes on without smoking