Everything you did as a smoker
you can do as an ex-smoker
Video points out that many people don't even attempt to quit because of the fear that they will not only have to give up cigarettes when they quit smoking but also, all of the activities in their lives that they did with cigarettes.
Other resources that explain in qreater detail why these fears are so prevalent are:
- The fear of success
- How to do nothing without a cigarette
- Can people quit smoking and still drink alcohol?
- I can't drink alcohol without a cigarette
- Why do smokers smoke?
- Quitting smoking: A fate worse than death
- Being locked up to quit smoking