The fear of success
Video explains how many people are fearful of attempting a quit because they realize that they may actually succeed. The attached videos examine the reasons for this fear and will help smokers to understand that the fears they have of their lives being ruined are based on the false assumption that cigarettes were helping them to live as opposed to recognizing that smoking was ruining their lives in many ways.
- Resources regarding interaction between nicotine and stress
- Quitting smoking can make you calmer, happier and healthier
- "I'll never be as productive again if I quit smoking"
- Resources regarding the fears involved with quitting smoking
- Original fear of quitting smoking video