Have you hugged a relapser today?
Video discusses how members of internet quit smoking sites often downplay the ramifications of other members who have relapsed. In the process they may undermine the efforts of the relapsers they are trying to help, other readers at the site, as well as their own long-term success.
- Good reasons to take a puff after having quit smoking
- There is no legitimate reason to relapse
- The Freedom from Nicotine support board’s zero tolerance relapse policy
- "Don’t be so hard on yourself, you’re only human"
- "We understand why you relapsed"