Discussion, comments and links related to Joel Spitzer's cold turkey quit smoking videos
"Don't be so hard on yourself, you're only human"
A common comment often made to people who have relapsed back to smoking is that they should not be so hard on themselves because they are only human. Video explains why "being human" should not be used as an excuse for relapsing.
- There is no legitimate reason to relapse
- Is relapsing on nicotine a good learning experience?
- Treat quitting smoking as if you are fighting for your life
- "Don't beat yourself up for smoking"
- Have you hugged a relapser today?