Discussion, comments and links related to Joel Spitzer's cold turkey quit smoking videos
"I couldn't have done it without you"
Video discusses the often made comment that a person feels that they could not have quit without us or that we are responsible for an individual's success.
- "What did they do to you to make you quit smoking?"
- "My support group is responsible"
- My goals for the resources I produce to help people to quit smoking
- Is relapsing on nicotine a good learning experience?
- Are people doomed to fail if they don't get professional help to quit smoking?