"I will control my smoking now"
One of the major reasons why some people relapse is because they have been off smoking a significant period of time and they begin to believe that they will now be able to control the way they will smoke.
Video explains the full power of the grip that nicotine can take on an individual once it is administered and how they will likely end up smoking just as they had before and possibly even worse.
- The power of nicotine addiction
- Were you addicted?
- Nicotine addiction
- Amount smoked
- Are there social smokers?
- "I've got my smoking under control"
- "Don't let a slip put you back to using"
- Lost long term quits
- Resources regarding interaction between nicotine and stress
- The Fallacy of "Good Cigarettes"
- "I want one"