Is your New Year's resolution to quit smoking?
New Years is typically a time when many people decide to try to quit smoking, often using a New Year’s resolution as a device to start their quits. This video explains that while such past resolutions didn’t last, this year can be different and how the resources below can help you to make this year the one that you finally quit smoking and stick to a personal commitment to never take another puff.
- How to quit smoking
- “What ever you do, don’t quit cold turkey”
- Prolonging nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- Quitting smoker can make you calmer, happier and healthier
- Be prepared for confusing information
- Past “successful” quits
- “I’m trying to quit smoking”
- Quitting is more doable than most people think
- “I’ve tried everything to quit and nothing works”