"It's inevitable, some smokers are going to relapse"
If you are a member of any quit smoking support group, whether it be online or a live program, it is likely that some members of your group are going to fail. You should not interpret this fact to mean that it is likely or inevitable that you are going to fail. Video spells out the major difference between people who relapse and those who don't.
- There is no legitimate reason to relapse
- Is relapse a natural part of the quitting process?
- The pitfalls of forming a buddy system to quit smoking
- "My support group is responsible"
- "I liked my other support group more"
- Intentional relapses
- The teaching of conventional wisdom at Freedom