Discussion, comments and links related to Joel Spitzer's cold turkey quit smoking videos
Relapses are not determined
by how you quit smoking
How you quit smoking and how you relapse are two independent issues. It is a mistake to simply attribute the reason you relapsed to the method that you initially used to quit.
- Is cold turkey the only way to quit?
- Comparing quits with others
- Past "successful" quits
- The advantage of having a difficult time when quitting smoking
- Every quit is different
- Resources regarding stop smoking aids
- "Whatever you do don't quit smoking cold turkey!"
- Lost long term quits