Severe illness and deaths linked to vaping
Recent news stories have raised awareness to the fact that vaping is now being linked to several deaths and hundreds of people being hospitalized in critical condition for lung disease. Video discusses how these recent events should not be a surprise to anyone or somehow now considered an unpredictable consequence of vaping.
- 2011 Video discussing the potential for the kind of more immediate harms posed by electronic cigarettes or vaping devices Specific sections of this lengthy video discussing the kind of risks we are seeing today begin around the 8 minute and the 25 minute sections.
- Contrary to what you may have heard – vaping is not safe
- Vaping: What you can’t see can still hurt you
- Resources regarding the use of electronic cigarettes as a quitting aid
- How to help kids stop vaping
- How to quit smoking
- New York Times Article “Cases of Vaping Related Lung Illness Surge”