"Should I reset my quit meter?"
Video stresses the importance of drawing a clear line in the sand regarding the issue of whether a person should reset their quit meter if they ever take a puff off of a cigarette, or really deliver nicotine via any tobacco product or other nicotine containing device.
- "Don't let a slip put you back to using"
- Reading at other quit sites
- Words that translate to "relapse"
- "You mean you haven't had a single puff off of a cigarette?"
- The lucky ones get hooked
- "Get right back in the saddle?"
- "I know I will quit again"
- "If I relapse I'll smoke until it kills me"
- Never take another puff
- "Maybe a puff isn't that big of a deal"
- Prolonging withdrawal symptoms