Smokers DON'T have to quit multiple times before they will succeed
Smokers are constantly told that they have to quit multiple times before they are likely to succeed. This video explains that while the majority of smokers do have many failed attempts before pulling off a successful quit, it is not inevitable that this will occur. There is one thing that any smoker can do to make their current quit the one that lasts forever.
- "Don't let a slip put you back to using"
- Is relapse a natural part of the quitting process?
- If this is your first time quitting
- Is relapsing on nicotine a good learning experience?
- "I know too much about smoking to ever be able to relapse"
Note: Original one day title of this video was "Smokers have to quit multiple times before they will succeed." Reason being, it was recorded and released on April 1. It is a message that could be interpreted as an April Fool's joke, yet unfortunately it is a title that is believed by most professionals in the tobacco control field.