The fear of failure
Video explains how many people are fearful of even attempting a quit because they are convinced that it is impossible for them to succeed. The attached videos examine the reasons for this fear and will help to illustrate that smokers can quit if they understand the addiction they are fighting and how to take control of it.
- Everything you did as a smoker you can do as an ex-smoker
- "I've tried everything to quit smoking and nothing works!"
- "I can't quit" or "I won't quit"?
- Heart and circulatory diseases (start at the 11 minute and 35 second mark for section that ties into this video)
- "I can't quit because I am addicted"
- Resources regarding stop smoking aids
- How to quit smoking
- Resources regarding the fears involved with quitting smoking
- Original fear of quitting smoking video