The fear of relapsing
Video explains how many people are fearful of even attempting a quit because they are convinced that even if by some miracle they succeed, they will likely lose the quit at some future point in time. This video explains why they may have this fear and what resources we have to deal with it.
- Lost long term quits
- "I know I will quit again"
- Past "successful" quits
- "If I relapse I'll smoke until it kills me"
- Smoking a cigarette will help me secure my quit
- Resources regarding the fears involved with quitting smoking
- Original fear of quitting smoking video