Ten Free World No Tobacco Day Quitting Tools
Two studies found that unplanned quitting attempts are twice as likely to succeed as planned ones (2009 US, 2006 UK) Why allow quitting day anticipation anxieties to build and rob you of success? World No Tobacco Day is a great reason to jump into the recovery pool. Whether you seek to stop smoking, quit smokeless tobacco or break free from the nicotine gum, lozenge or e-cigarettes, the below totally free quitting tools will aid in breaking nicotine's grip upon your life and mind.
Knowledge isn't just power but a quitting method. The key to lasting freedom is to become more dependency recovery savvy than our addiction is strong. Why be afraid? Turn on the lights!
Free Quitting Tools
- Quit smoking tips - The 46 most important World No Tobacco Day stop smoking tips.
- Smokeless tobacco quitting tips - Whether hooked on snuff,dip, chew or snus, World No Tobacco Day is a great opportunity to reclaim your mouth, mind and life.
- "Never Take Another Puff," a free quit smoking e-book - Discover why Joel Spitzer's free stop smoking ebook has been downloaded more than two million times.
- Daily Quitting Lesson Guide Daily lessons to watch or read during the first two weeks of recovery.
- Motivational Materials - Need motivation to jump into the pool? While enslaved dopamine pathways scream "want" for more nicotine, stories like those of Noni age 33, Bryan 34, Deborah 38 and Kim 44 scream even louder why nicotine's chemically induced lies must be ignored.
- Serious online group support - Turkeyville is is WhyQuit's Facebook stop smoking support group. Reserved exclusively for cold turkey quitters, it's the Internet's only known forum where nicotine has no voice.
- 400+ video counseling lessons - Imagine having your very own quit smoking counselor. Joel Spitzer presented more than 350 12-hour live stop smoking clinic programs over three decades and is waiting to share what he learned with you.
- "Freedom from Nicotine - The Journey Home", a free quitting ebook. - Written by John R. Polito, a former 30-year, 3 pack-a-day smoker and founder of WhyQuit, this e-book's focus is on nicotine dependency recovery, regardless of its path into the bloodstream.
- 100 original quit smoking articles - Joel's Library contains insightful quitting articles on almost every smoking cessation topic imaginable.
- WhyQuit - Founded in 1999 and staffed by volunteer cessation counselors, this commercial free site sells nothing, refuses donations and is home to the Internet's largest array of free nicotine cessation tools.
How to Quit Smoking
Our Free E-books
Read both & destroy fear driven anxieties!
Discover Smart Turkey Quitting
- WhyQuit.com - WhyQuit is the Internet's oldest forum devoted to the art, science and psychology of cold turkey quitting, the stop smoking method used by the vast majority of all successful long-term ex-smokers.
- Nicotine Addiction 101 - WhyQuit's basic guide to understanding nicotine dependency.
- Nicotine Cessation Topic Index - An alphabetical subject matter index to more than a thousand nicotine cessation articles, videos and support group discussions.
- Joel's Library - Joel Spitzer began presenting stop smoking clinics and seminars in 1976. WhyQuit's education director since 2000, Joel's Library is home to his life's work. It includes Joel's "Daily Quitting Lesson Guide," more than 100 original stop smoking articles, his free ebook "Never Take Another Puff," and to his ever growing collection of more than 400 stop smoking videos.
- "Freedom from Nicotine - The Journey Home" - Written by John R. Polito, a former 30-year heavy smoker and WhyQuit's 1999 founder, Freedom from Nicotine shares the science underlying nicotine dependency and successful abrupt nicotine cessation.
- Turkeyville - Imagine surrounding yourself with more than 10,000 cold turkey quitters. Turkeyville is a Facebook support group exclusively for cold turkey quitters.
- Freedom - Freedom was WhyQuit's original 1999 stop smoking support group. No longer accepting members, its 453,000 archived posts continue to share recovery insights.