Discussion, comments and links related to Joel Spitzer's cold turkey quit smoking videos
Being an addict for the rest of your life does not mean that you have to fight physical craves for the rest of your life
- "I'll have to use willpower for the rest of my life not to smoke."
- "When did I actually quit smoking?"
- Were you addicted?
- Are you a nicotine junkie?
- Does it take 21 days to break the smoking “habit”?
- How quitting smoking is like learning to ride a bicycle
- "I can't quit because I am addicted"
- The power of nicotine addiction