Helping others see that thoughts for
cigarettes do diminish over time
New page set up at WhyQuit.com where former smokers who were cold turkey quitters* can help others now by sharing their experience of how often they think about cigarettes after being off different lengths of time.
- Tell a newbie how many seconds a day you want a cigarette
- Will I ever stop thinking of cigarettes?
- Quitting smoking: A fate worse than death
- Showing others that there is life without smoking
- I'll have to use willpower for the rest of my life not to smoke.
- Video explaining why Freedom no longer takes in new members
* The resource page Reading at other quit sites explains why we are limiting the comments posted on the new page to former smokers who had quit by going cold turkey off of nicotine.