"I hate smoking so much that there
is no way I could ever go back"
Many former smokers will reach a point where they look back at smoking with total disdain and then begin to think with such intense feelings there is no way that they could ever become active smokers again. Video discusses how even after reaching this level of negative feelings toward smoking that people are fully capable of losing their quits.
- Smoking a cigarette will help me secure my quit
- I know too much about smoking to ever be able to relapse
- I've relapsed and I hate it
- Power of nicotine addiction
- Can taking a break from smoking help you "get rid of" nicotine tolerance?
- Resources related to the implications of a puff once you have quit