"I'm a serial quitter and I want to help people quit smoking"
At times people join up at Internet quit smoking sites, announce they are serial quitters and express the hope that they can now get help to quit and also help others who are now quitting. Video explains why these are the last people that new quitters should be looking to for help or advise on how to quit smoking.
- Is relapsing on nicotine a good learning experience?
- Do relapsed members really have something to teach
- The pitfalls of forming a buddy system to quit smoking
- Make sure your quit is not contingent on others
- The lucky ones get hooked
- Is relapse a natural part of the quitting process?
- Past "successful" quits
- Have you hugged a relapser today?