Is withdrawal prolonged with
more addictive nicotine products?
Many people are aware that certain cigarettes and vaping devices deliver nicotine in a manner that is more addictive than other nicotine products. This video addresses a concern that many of these people have as to whether they are likely to experience a prolonged or more intense withdrawal period because of the strength of these products.
- Supercharging nicotine’s addictive potential
- Extreme nicotine tolerance
- Amount smoked
- A thirty year success story
- Nicotine is nicotine is nicotine
- The importance of the first three days of your quit
- Difference between physical and psychological urges
- Every quit is different
- What is nicotine withdrawal really like?
- I can’t quit because I am addicted