Discussion, comments and links related to Joel Spitzer's cold turkey quit smoking videos
The importance of the first
three days of your quit
Video highlights the fact that while the intensity and exact duration of physical withdrawals can vary widely when first quitting smoking, that any peak symptoms will ease up once the person gets through the first three days.
- Every quit is different
- What withdrawals should I expect from quitting smoking
- Going back to normal after quitting
- Minimizing the Most Common Side Effects to Quitting Smoking
- Does nicotine withdrawal really last for months or years?
- If I go back to smoking, I’ll just quit again
- Advantage of having a difficult time when quitting smoking
- Never take another puff
- Daily quitting lessons video guide