Discussion, comments and links related to Joel Spitzer's cold turkey quit smoking videos
"Please hold me accountable
so I can quit smoking"
Some people start YouTube channels in the hope that they can get other people to hold them accountable in order to help them to quit smoking. Video discusses how and why this tactic alone rarely results in a successful quit.
- My support group is responsible
- The importance of quitting for yourself
- Comparing quitting smoking experiences with others on YouTube blogs
- Don’t beat yourself up for smoking
- “I liked my other support group more”
- Have you hugged a relapser today
- The law of addiction