Discussion, comments and links related to Joel Spitzer's cold turkey quit smoking videos
Relapse related resources
Video introduces resource pages relating to having relapsed back to smoking.
- “I’ve relapsed and I hate it”
- “Oops I had a false start”
- Is relapsing on nicotine a good learning experience?
- There is no legitimate reason to relapse
- “I’ve got my smoking under control”
- “Get right back in the saddle?”
- “I know I will quit again”
- “Don’t be so hard on yourself, you’re only human”
- “It’s only cigarette smoking, it’s not like a crime punishable by death”
- I liked my other support group more
- “I tried Freedom once, why should I bother trying again?”
- Have you hugged a relapser today?
- “I’m a serial quitter and I want to help people quit smoking”
- Do relapsed members really have something to teach?
- Lost long term quits
- Past successful quits
- Some people won’t be happy until they relapse…
- Relapse prevention resources
- Resources related to the implications of a puff once you have quit
- Can you spare about an hour and a half to help to save your life?