Language Translations of Joel's
Library of Stop Smoking Articles
The below translations were all undertaken by volunteers. Our sincere thanks!
Translator: Elodie Long - 10/09/12
- NE PLUS JAMAIS PRENDRE UNE SEULE BOUFFEE DE CIGARETTE! - Chapter 1 of Joel Spitzer's free e-book Never Take Another Puff and the first four articles of Chapter 2.
- POURQUOI LES GENS CONTINUENT-ILS A FUMER? - Drogué, burn out, toxicomane, alcoolique, « tabac-holique » - Link to original article: Junkie, burn-out, addict, drug abuser, drunk, alcoholic, smoke-a-holic
- "JE FUME PARCE QUE J’AIME FUMER" - "I Smoke Because I Like Smoking!"
- JE FUME PARCE QUE JE SUIS AUTO DESTRUCTEUR - "I Smoke Because I'm Self-Destructive!"
- VOUS FUMEZ PARCE QUE VOUS ETEZ UN « TABAC-HOLIQUE »! - You Smoke Because
You're A Smoke-a-holic!
- POURQUOI JE FUME? - "Why I Continue to Smoke"
- QUE FERIEZ-VOUS DANS LES SITUATIONS SUIVANTES ? - How would you deal with the following situations?
- "JE DOIS FUMER À CAUSE DE TOUT CE STRESS" - "I Have to Smoke Because of All My Stress!"
- "JE FUME DEPUIS SI LONGTEMPS ET TELLEMENT, QUEL EST L'INTERET D'ARRETER MAINTENANT?" - "I've Smoked for So Long and So Much, What is the Use in Quitting Now?"
- "QUEL SOULAGEMENT, JE PENSE QUE J'AI UN CANCER!" - "What A Relief, I Think I Have Cancer!"
- LE POUVOIR DE LA PUBLICITÉ - The Power of Advertising
- UNE FAÇON PLUS SAINE DE FUMER - A Safer Way to Smoke
- FUMEZ-VOUS PLUS ET Y PRENEZ-VOUS MOINS DE PLAISIR? - Are You Smoking More and Enjoying it Less?
- « ARRETER DE FUMER » : UN SORT PIRE QUE LA MORT ? - "Quitting Smoking" A Fate Worse than Death?
- ARRETER AVEC UN SEVRAGE PROGRESSIF - Quitting by Gradual Withdrawal
- JE NE PEUX PAS ARRÊTER OU JE N’ARRÊTERAI PAS - I Can't Quit or I Won't Quit?
- "POURQUOI AI-JE COMMENCÉ À FUMER ? POURQUOI AI-JE ARRÊTÉ?" - "Why Did I Start Smoking? Why Did I Quit?"
- MA CIGARETTE, MON AMI - My Cigarette, My Friend
- FUMER ET CIRCULATION SANGUINE - Smoking and Circulation
- PARCE QUE MAINTENANT CA FAIT VRAIMENT MAL! - Because Now it Really Hurts!
- L’IMPACT DU TABAC SUR VOS POUMONS - Smoking's Impact on the Lungs
- The entire collection of articles have translated into both Word & PDF formats
Nachstehend finden Sie Links zu einem kostenlosen 171-seitigen Buch zum Thema "mit dem Rauchen aufhören" von Joel Spitzer aus Chicago, einem der in der Welt führenden Experten in diesem Gebiet. Es wurde ins Deutsche übersetzt. Egal, ob Sie Zigaretten, Zigarren oder Pfeife rauchen, ob Sie Kau- oder Schnupftabak benutzen, oder ob Sie von Nikotinkaugummi, -lutschtabletten oder Inhalatoren abhängig sind, dieses Buch wird Sie dabei anleiten, sich aus der Gewalt des Nikotins über Ihren Geist, Ihre Gesundheit und Ihr Leben zu befreien.
- ΜΗΝ Ξ ΑΝΑΠΑΡΕΤΕ ΑΛΛΗ ΤΖΟΥΡΑ! - Του Τζόελ Σπίτζερ. Never Take Another Puff version 2.0) is available at this link in its entirety as a PDF e-book (1.7MB). The book's cover is also available for downloading and printing. Our sincere thanks to the Greek translating team, Patroklos Mouzakis, Harry Kakoulidis and Dimitra Christoglou, for their combined effort
- One-quarter of Joel's Library (23 articles) have been formatted into HTML pages with the balance expected in the near future now that translations are complete.
Language Translations of WhyQuit Articles
The below translations were accomplished by volunteers. Our sincere thanks!
Volunteering to Translate
Send us an email if you are skilled in translating from English into your language and would like to assist in helping smokers in your nation read Joel's lessons and/or WhyQuit articles. The finished articles can either be hosted at your website or here at WhyQuit.
Joel's articles may be translated and published in book format or shared as an online PDF e-book as done with the German and Greek translations. Joel and WhyQuit have only three rules: (1) that there never be any attempt to profit either directly or indirectly from the use of our materials; (2) that they be made freely available without cost, charge or requests for donations; and (3) that the following disclaimer and use authorization also be translated and be placed on the page immediately following the title page or cover of Never Take Another Puff:
Author's Disclaimers and Use Authorization
Copyright Joel Spitzer, 2008. This book or any portion thereof may be freely distributed in either electronic or print form so long as no charge is made for it, and so long as this notice remains with any significant portion of the book when distributed.
Joel Spitzer and www.WhyQuit.com are not affiliated with any product or service, nor do they endorse any service or product. It is our belief that a person does not need to spend any money in order to break free from nicotine. It is our belief that people do not need to be hypnotized, acupunctured, lasered, patched, gummed, lozenged, take bupropion, varenicline or any vitamin or supplement, or use any other product or procedure to quit smoking.
Joel Spitzer and WhyQuit.com provide all information totally free of charge. Our work may not be used to endorse any quitting product and service. Those marketing quitting products and services do at times approach us for consent to share our materials. We allow our materials to be distributed for the benefit of individual quitters but they must be distributed totally free of charge, without solicitation or donation requests, there can be no mention of any quitting service or product on any page of our materials, any reproduction must contain our copyrights, this disclaimer must be included in full, and sharing our materials should in no way be construed as an endorsement of any product or service.
Please contact us at email@example.com if any handout or publication is found to contain product or service information, or if these materials were used to market or promote any fee based product or service. Specific complaints will result in permanent revocation of permission for the offending business to distribute our materials.
Our literature is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a reader and his/her physician. Do not rely upon any information in this quitting literature to replace individual consultations with your doctor or other qualified health care provider.